Hello guys!! Hope everyone's been doing okay!!
Like always, thank you very much for the support you've given me!! Whether they were favs, comments, llamas, notes, and so on, I very much appreciate all of them!!!
Sadly, I have a really limited free time and aren't able to reply to everyone-- So now, I'm putting up this journal to reply to frequently asked questions to help it out a bit!! I'll try my best to reply to everything as long as they aren't inappropriate or rude!! I'll put the relevant ones in the journal itself.
I'll be waiting! (I'll add a few common ones myself).
1.- What program and tablet do you use to draw?
-I use SAI paint tools and
an Wacom Intuos 4 medium size
Bamboo Fun (my intuos died ;_
2.- What is the common size of your canvas?
- The standard size I use is A3 preset 350 dpi, then I go modifying it as I draw.
3.- Have you ever taken classes of art? Are you studying art right now?
- Nope. Everything I know about was pretty much self taught. And no, again, I'm majoring in Chemistry Engineering.
4.- Are you a girl or a boy?
- Should be pretty obvious by now.. 8) But call me whatever you want.
5.- Are you really a mattress?
- Yes, quality mattress made out of the best duck feathers out there
6.- What motivates you to draw?
- Nowadays I hardly draw anymore, but sometimes anime/manga series influence me enough to want to draw fanart of it.. Oh and also, RP-ing with friends!
7.- Who is your favorite artist?
- Currently, my favorite artist is Isao!
8.- Senpai can I lay down on your comfy mattress body?
Of course go ahead
--- But don't tell Rii okay
9.- What kind of Engineering are you studying?
- Majoring in Chemistry now!
10.- What if you were secretly made of goose feathers?
-Well, then that goose would be a hell of a quality goose I say. Also the feathers are not pink but gay fuchsia.
11- What made you want to start your fabulous art life ?
--Hmm tbh Idk what made me start to draw digitally-- Or how I got to find RateMyDrawings site-- (that's where everything started)-- I was just your average kid wanting to draw some animu and be praised by it I guess tsk tsk /sigh
12- May I ask - how many hours do you draw on average per day/week?
- Sadly, I barely have any time to draw these days ; v ;... As for 2014, I'd barely touch my tablet very sporadically.
13 - About how long does it take for you to finish a detailed picture?
- I'm very slow at drawing... I guess it generally depends on how complex/clean I draw it..