Hello guys!! Hope everyone's been doing okay!!
Like always, thank you very much for the support you've given me!! Whether they were favs, comments, llamas, notes, and so on, I very much appreciate all of them!!!
Sadly, I have a really limited free time and aren't able to reply to everyone-- So now, I'm putting up this journal to reply to frequently asked questions to help it out a bit!! I'll try my best to reply to everything as long as they aren't inappropriate or rude!! I'll put the relevant ones in the journal itself.
I'll be waiting! (I'll add a few common ones myself).
1.- What program and tablet do you use to draw?
-I use SAI paint tools and an Wacom Intuos 4 medium size.
2.- What is the common size of your canvas?
- The standard size I use is around 2500x2500 pixels 350 dpi, then I go modifying it as I draw.
3.- Have you ever taken classes of art? Are you studying art right now?
- Nope. Everything I know about was pretty much self taught. And no, again, I'm currently an Engineer student.
4.- Are you a girl or a boy?
- It's up to you to think which, but I'd prefer being referred to as a boy.
5.- Are you really a mattress?
- Yes, quality mattress made out of the best duck feathers out there
6.- What motivates you to draw?
- Hmm.. Hard question. Kinda everything motivates and un-motivates me to draw at the same time. But of course, friends and people's support, looking at my favorite artists's works and music are kind of the three main factors. Oh also my mood.
7.- Who is your favorite artist?
- Currently, my favorite artist is Shidu, Kagerou Project's artist.
8.- Senpai can I lay down on your comfy mattress body?
Of course go ahead
--- But don't tell Rii okay
9.- What kind of Engineering are you studying?
-I'm still a first year, so I don't get to choose a kind yet!!
10.- What if you were secretly made of goose feathers?
-Well, then that goose would be a hell of a quality goose I say. Also the feathers are not pink but gay fuchsia.
11- What made you want to start your fabulous art life ?
--Hmm tbh Idk what made me start to draw digitally-- Or how I got to find RateMyDrawings site-- (that's where everything started)-- I was just your average kid wanting to draw some animu and be praised by it I guess tsk tsk /sigh
12- May I ask - how many hours do you draw on average per day/week?
-I don't really have a routine for it!! There are times that I don't draw AT ALL in a week, or times that-- hmm I should have drawn like almost 10 hours per day or more in a week---
13 - About how long does it take for you to finish a detailed picture?
- Depends!!! Like latest picture-- It took me hmm.. around ...? Tbh I'm not sure at all--!!!!! It should be definitely more than 8+ hours straight (not counting rests and stuff).